Want to fly across the Gulf of Carpentaria and be a part of a passionate family company?
Savannah Aviation provides pilots with unique opportunities.
Our requirements are:
- Commercial Pilot Licence
- ME IR
- Completion of ATPL Subjects
- Endorsed on aircraft types: Beechcraft Baron B58 & Piper PA31-350 Chieftain
- Dangerous Goods Awareness Certificate
- Crew Resource Management Certificate
- Drug and Alcohol Awareness Certificate
- 1 mobile phone connected to the Telstra network
- 2 Apple iPads, 1 of which needs a SIM connected to the Telstra network
All pilots must pass a pre-employment flight test and oral test.
Savannah Aviation is based in Burketown, a small gulf community with a population of approximately 200 people.
For more information, contact Savannah Aviation today on (07) 4745 5177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Things you will need to know about how to book and what you can carry.
Look for yourself. Pics, pics and more pics!
Get in Touch
Amanda and Steph can help you with all things Savannah Aviation.