Aircraft Charter Service for the Gulf of Carpentaria
Savannah Aviation is the premier air charter service for the Gulf of Carpentaria, regional Queensland and the Northern Territory.
Committed to servicing the people, places and communities of the Gulf, Savannah Aviation operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year from their home base in Burketown.
Savannah Aviation's specialised charter services give you complete flexibility. They are not tied to established routes or times, they fly where you want, when you want. There is no minimum number of seats, as with Savannah Aviation, you are chartering the plane, not the seat.
Savannah Aviation is an integral part of the Gulf of Carpentaria's transport network and specialise in:
- Private Business Charters
- Government Charters
- Emergency Services
- Fly in / Fly out - Mining & Service Industry
- Aerial Photography & Surveying
- Tourism & Scenic Flights
Advantages of using Savannah Aviation include:
- Schedule the destinations & times to suit your itinerary
- Access remote communities & locations not serviced by other airlines
- Privacy & convenience of your own plane
- Complete flexibility: our charters accommodate your changes
- Personalised service, provided by owners / operators
- Excellent value for money
- Specialised charter services
Savannah Aviation are committed to servicing the communities. They are passionate about the Gulf and provide a specialised air charter service with complete flexibility, to meet your itinerary.
Savannah Aviation services regional Queensland, the Northern Territory and Gulf of Carpentaria, taking you from the coast to the outback. Areas of operation include, but are not limited to:
- Alice Springs
- Mount Isa
- Lockhart River
- Lawn Hill National Park
- Sweers Island
- Mornington Island
- Torres Straits
- Horn Island
- Robinson River
- McArthur River
Contact us today to book your charter on phone (07) 4745 5177 or email email@example.com