Gulf of Carpentaria Aerial Photography
Photographers, film crews and surveyors enjoy unique aerial photography opportunities, with uninterrupted views, on their Savannah Aviation air charter.
Licenced by the Civil Aviation Safety Authority for aerial photography, aerial spotting, aerial surveying and surveillance, Savannah Aviation has extensive local knowledge in flying across the Gulf, regional Queensland and the Northern Territory.
Savannah Aviation is licensed for:
- Aerial Photography: low-level filming, still & motion
- Aerial Spotting: fauna, flora, marine / fish, fire & flood
- Aerial Surveying: environmental studies & property survey
Benefits of using Savannah Aviation for Aerial Photography:
- Unique perspective & uninterrupted views
- Complete flexibility with destinations & schedules
- Independence & privacy: the aircraft is yours, with no other guests
- Extensive local knowledge & expertise of locations and weather conditions
- Camera Mounts
For more information on Savannah Aviation's aerial photography services, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (07) 4745 5177.