Gulf of Carpentaria - Air Charter Services
Savannah Aviation is the Gulf of Carpentaria's specialist air charter service provider. Committed to servicing the communities, regional Queensland and the Northern Territory, Savannah Aviation are passionate about the Gulf and are an integral part of the region's transport network.
Charter services are available for private business, government, the mining and service industry (including fly in / fly out crew changeover), emergency services, aerial photography and tourism.
Savannah Aviation does not service regular or set routes, they offer complete flexibility to fly where you want, when you want and with however many people you want.
There is no minimum number of seats and larger groups can be accommodated by clustering planes from the Savannah Aviation fleet.
Savannah Aviation is a family business, committed to getting the job done for you. They operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
For more information, or to discuss your charter needs, please contact Savannah Aviation on phone (07) 4745 5177 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Savannah Aviation Air Charter Benefits include:
- 24-hour service
- Offices at Burketown, Mount Isa & Normanton
- Fly anywhere, anytime
- Chartered itinerary (don't land anywhere you don't want to!)
- Extensive, local knowledge of the Gulf of Carpentaria
- Completely flexible with changing itineraries
- Committed to providing outstanding customer service
- Privacy & convenience of having your own plane
- Charters for commercial, private, leisure & government purposes
- Time efficient & cost effective form of air travel, to destinations not serviced by regular air routes